PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING THIS SITE
What's in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website http://www.veloce.gg/ (our site).
Click on the links below to go straight to more information on each area:
- Who we are and how to contact us [INSERT AS LINK].
- By using our site you accept these terms [INSERT AS LINK].
- There are other terms that may apply to you [INSERT AS LINK].
- We may make changes to these terms [INSERT AS LINK].
- We may make changes to our site [INSERT AS LINK].
- We may suspend or withdraw our site [INSERT AS LINK].
- We may transfer this agreement to someone else [INSERT AS LINK].
- Our site is only for users in [England OR the UK] [INSERT AS LINK].
- You must keep your account details safe [INSERT AS LINK].
- How you may use material on our site [INSERT AS LINK].
- Do not rely on information on our site [INSERT AS LINK].
- We are not responsible for websites we link to [INSERT AS LINK].
- User-generated content is not approved by us [INSERT AS LINK].
- How to complain about content uploaded by other users [INSERT AS LINK].
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you [INSERT AS LINK].
- Exclusion of liability for digital content [INSERT AS LINK].
- How we may use your personal information [INSERT AS LINK].
- Uploading content to our site [INSERT AS LINK].
- Rights you are giving us to use material you upload [INSERT AS LINK].
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them [INSERT AS LINK].
- Rules about linking to our site [INSERT AS LINK].
- Which country's laws apply to any disputes? [INSERT AS LINK]
- Our trademarks are registered [INSERT AS LINK].
Who we are and how to contact us
http://www.veloce.gg/ is a site operated by Veloce Esports Limited ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11135021 and have our registered office at 34 Anyards Road, Cobham, Surrey, KT11 2LA. Our main trading address is 58A Bronsart Road, London, SW6 6AA. Our VAT number is GB298891030. We are a limited company. To contact us, please email email@example.com.
By using our site you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site. We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
- Our Acceptable Use Policy [INSERT AS LINK TO ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY], which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
If you purchase goods from our site, our Terms and conditions of supply [INSERT AS LINK TO WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SUPPLY] will apply to the sales.
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. [These terms were most recently updated on [DATE].
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users' needs and our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
We may transfer this agreement to someone else
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and conditions of supply [INSERT AS LINK TO WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SUPPLY].
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
How we may use your personal information
Rights you are giving us to use material you upload
When you upload or post content to our site, you grant us the following rights to use that content:
- [a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that user-generated content in connection with the service provided by the website and across different media [including to promote the site or the service] [to expire when the user deletes the content from the site OR forever OR [SPECIFY TERM];]
- [a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence for [other users, partners or advertisers] to use the content [for their purposes OR in accordance with the functionality of the site] [to expire when the user deletes the content from the site OR forever OR [SPECIFY TERM].]
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
Some of our trade marks are registered
["TRADE MARK 1"] and ["TRADE MARK 2"] are [UK registered] trade marks of [COMPANY NAME]. You are not permitted to use them without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under How you may use material on our site [INSERT AS LINK].
In any event we assert all rights over any materials we post to the site, including registered and unregistered trade marks.